07 Apr Wholegrain Shrimp & Asparagus Risotto
Hello hello my healthy foodies,
I made a recipe for you, a light and tasty meal that will support your body. You can find a video on the making of it below.
This lovely & yummy meal is tasty, refreshing and light 🙂 Perfect for spring! 🙂 I love asparagus and this time I was cooking with white asparagus and frozen shrimps. You can check out the video I made while cooking this meal – it’s fun! 🙂
This recipe is: Dairy-free
What do you need?
5 – 8 Asparagus, thinly sliced (as shown on the video below)
½ of a small onion
2 garlic cloves, crushed
30ml of White wine
4 tbsp. Almond cream
Olive oil, to use
1 cup of wholegrain rice
1 pinch of salt
1 cup of fresh spinach leaves
Parsley to sprinkle
Leafy green salad
1 pinch of salt
How to make this insanely delicious meal?
- Cook your wholegrain rice, strain it and put aside until the sauce is finished.
- Place your frozen shrimps on slightly heated pan and add a couple of drops of olive oil.
- Thinly slice asparagus (check the video to see how)
- Chop the onion and crush garlic clove
- Have fun! 🙂
- Add the asparagus, onions and garlic at the same time and cook for about 5 – 10 minutes
- Add almond sauce and a 30ml of white wine
- Wash and prepare your lettuce. Then add olive oil, to taste, squeeze a juice from ½ lemon and add one pinch of salt
- Chop a couple of branches of parsley
- Wash spinach leaves
- Add cooked rice to the sauce and stir 🙂
- Place the tasty meal on plates, add spinach and parsley
- Enjoy your meal 🙂
Check out the video below:
Let me know how this meal and recipe worked for you! I always cook ‘by feeling’ so I’m still learning to write down the quantities. If you have any questions or feedback, I’d love to hear about it 🙂
And remember to have fun while cooking: Healthy is fun! 🙂
Talk to you soon my healthy foodies!
Copyrights © 2017 Tina Suklje, WorldNaturelle. All rights reserved.