04 May Healthy Brunch with Eggs and Guacamole
Hello lovely healthy people,
I have a lovely recipe & video recipe just for you, and this time it is all about brunch! I love making these and I always get very creative when preparing eggs. Check out the recipe and video below 🙂
This recipe is: gluten-free & insanely delicious! 🙂
What do you need?
1 slice of ham or less
1 spring onion, chopped
Feta cheese, to taste
Sprinkle of parsley
Coconut oil, to taste
Wholegrain Rice cakes
For Holy Moly Guacamole:
1 ripe Avocado
¼ chopped onion
1 pinch of salt
For Immune Boosting Juice:
How to make this insanely delicious meal?
- Chop all ingredients, as shown in the video below
- Make your immune boosting juice
- Boil asparagus for 2 – 3 minutes, then drain and put aside
- Add 1 tsp of coconut oil and start baking ham, add tomatoes and then add the eggs. Once that is done, add spring onions and asparagus
- Prepare your guacamole as seen on the video below
- Bake until yolk is white, then add feta cheese and parsley
- Enjoy! 🙂
Let me know how this meal and recipe worked for you! As you can see, healthy cooking is fun! If you have any questions or feedback, I’d love to hear from you! 🙂
And remember to have fun while cooking: Healthy is fun!
Talk to you soon my healthy foodies! 🙂
Copyrights © 2017 Tina Suklje, WorldNaturelle. All rights reserved.