24 Mar Tasty Cold and Flu Soup
Hello my lovely ones,
This Friday in #HealthyFood I am sharing with you my ultimate recipe for a super tasty and healing soup. Yum! Are you ready to cook your way to health? 🙂
You can support and enhance your immune system with this antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory soup which will encourage you to sweat. That’s the best way to get the bacteria, viruses and any other nasty bugs out of your system. 🙂 Garlic is known to be nature’s antibiotic, onion is a strong antiseptic and Thyme is amazing for healing respiratory conditions. If you’re worried about the taste, you’ll be very pleasantly surprised by this soup! It is absolutely delicious!
What do you need?
– ½ cubed onion
– 4 garlic cloves
– 1 tsp. Thyme
– 1 tbsp. sour cream or vegan cream
– 1 tsp. coconut oil
How to make this healing soup?
1. Chop the onion and crush your garlic clove with the knife.
2. Heat coconut oil and add onion and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes, until onion gets glassy.
3. Add thyme and cream, and stir on lower heat.
4. Add boiling water, stir and simmer on medium heat for another 10 minutes.
5. Pour the soup over a sieve and into your bowl. Salt to taste and get healthy! 🙂
Sweat it out and get better!
So did you like it? Were you just like me pleasantly surprised by the yummy taste? 🙂 I’d love to hear about it, so feel free to leave your comment below 🙂
Sending you lots of love and healthy vibes,
Copyrights © 2017 Tina Suklje, WorldNaturelle. All rights reserved.